Monday, February 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - February 9, 2009 Edition

[simple-woman-daybook-large.jpg]


For Today...

Outside my window...Sunny but there's still snow out there

I am thinking... When are we going to get our water fixed?

From the learning rooms... I'm trying to eat right

I am thankful for... That Adam got his promotion last week!

From the kitchen... A sink full of dishes is waiting for me

I am wearing... brown stripe sweater & black pants

I am reading... nothing

I am hoping... Adam changes his auto insurance this week. It'll cut our bill in half

I am creating... room in my living room

I am hearing... the tv

Around the house...living room needs a pick up & vacuum

One of my favorite things... eating watermelon

A few plans for the rest of the week... go to Curves at least twice & a meeting with the FIT program.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Change I found in my purse last week when cleaning it.


No comments: