Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hair Cut!

Wow, last Sunday, I did it!
My Sister in law and I went to O'Brien's at the Mall and got our hair cut. I was excited about it. I've been wanting my hair cut for awhile now. Just kind of hard to find someone babysit so I can. Adam works all the time, and his schedule is different every week, so I never know when to make an appointment.
I didn't think I would be getting it though. The morning of our haircuts, I looked out the window and saw that we got about 6 inches of snow over night. The weather man said we would get a dusting to an inch. I think he lied. LOL. Anyway, I called my brother up and told him that I will not be getting my hair cut, because I refuse to drive in snowy conditions. The roads get slippery and I can't handle the anxiety.
But a couple hours went by, the sun started to shine, and my brother called my back and said get ready to go, because Shannon, my sister in-law, will be coming down and driving us to the the mall.
So I said sure, as long as I didn't have to drive. Here are the before and after pictures of me.

Before



After


No comments: