Monday, July 13, 2009

Friend Makin Monday #1




Every Monday Kasey will give different directions for a different activity to be done by each of us on our own blogs. It could be anything from answering questions about our self, sharing pictures, really anything that helps us to get to know each other and support each other better.

This week is hosted by

List 5-10 of our favorite things

My Dyson




My Organize Now Book




My Wii EA Sports Active



My George Foreman Grill



My Ipod 8GB Nano







9 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

Your "Organize Now Book" seems really interesting.

Kelli said...

I might have to check out that book. It seems really helpful. Thanks for sharing.

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

That book seems really neat!! I'm going to have to look into getting one of those:) Happy FMM!!!

Anonymous said...

I love my Wii too!!!

J.J. said...

I haven't used my George Foreman in a while...but it is one of the older small ones...and we are a fmily of 6...and that ould take a while to cook everything. But I loved it!!! I should get a bigger one!

kimert said...

Okay, the Organize Now book looks like something I might need to check out soon! I am so not an organized Mommy. ;)

Alicia said...

Love my Wii...I just need to use it more lol!

Anonymous said...

OO going to check out the organize Now book! I love the Foreman as well!

Unknown said...

I am curious about the Wii Sports - I have Wii Fit, but the kids play with it mostly. How do you like the Sports one??

Happy Monday! Have a wonderful week!

~Becca