Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday Thunks - September 10, 2009




1. A 90 year old man's dying wish in South Carolina was to be buried in his car. Link If you were told tomorrow you have 3 weeks to live, would you have any dying wishes or something special done before you died?

I would spend the rest of my day's with my boys and family. I would want everything recorded so my boys will have something to remember me as they get older.



2. Do you pay for more stuff using a credit/debit card or cold hard cash?

Debit Card



3. What's cuter- a baby lizard or a baby snake?

Baby Lizard



4. You go out to eat by yourself at a restaurant. While waiting for your food do you people watch & easedrop on others conversations, read a book, use a laptop or chat with people around you?


I would people watch and ease drop.



5. If you see someone walking around with toilet paper stuck to their shoe, do you tell them or just laugh?

Depending if I know the person. If I know them, I'd tell them, if it's a stranger, I would probably chuckle.



6. You are talking to someone you just met but you can't understand them at all because of their accent. Do you tell them you can't understand them or just smile and nod?

Smile and nod



7. Mudfest! Park filled with pools of mud and an obstacle course of mud. Do you go and play in the mud?

Most likely I would not.



8. Have you ever had a headache so bad it effected your vision?

Yeap, I use to black out from my headaches. Thank goodness I haven't had one that bad in years.

9. Would you fit in more with the circus, Hollywood, Broadway, or comedy circuit types?

Circus

More Thursday Thunks



3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Ease drop- lol.


Have a great Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/thunking-about-thursday.html

Jodi said...

Great answers! Have a fun Thursday!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I'd chuckle, too. Great job!