Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill In's - March 27, 2009



This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.

And...here we go!

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived an ant and his colony."

2. "I have two left feet, but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, and the air became cool."

4. "As I looked down to see, I spotted a journal that was found from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and I reached for it, hesitatingly."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, which causes a turn of events."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza night with my family, tomorrow my plans include dinner with my brother & sister in-law and Sunday, I want to enjoy my first sugar on snow experience!

No comments: