Monday, March 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 9, 2009


Outside my window... Snow, again

I am thinking... How exciting it's going to be for St. Patrick's Day. Never really did anything before, but this year I will be.

I am thankful for... spending the whole day with my family yesterday.

From the kitchen... will be preparing lunch soon

I am wearing... blue wind pants, a Vermont t-shirt and bare feet

I am reading... blogs

I am hoping... spring is coming, warmer weather is on the rise!

I am creating... new crafts for my boys to do

I am hearing... the furnace

Around the house... some tidying I need to do

One of my favorite things... watching my 1 year old learning to suck through a straw

A few plans for the rest of the week... going through some clutter in my bedroom, and packing it up to donate

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Getting ready for St. Patrick's Day



No comments: