Yesterday I went to LA Weightloss to be weighed, I felt better getting on the scales this time because I knew I ate well all week with hardly no "Extras". I got on the scales and weighed in at 198...still a big number. The consultant reasured me that 2 pounds is a lot. Which is true, if I had gained 2 pounds I would have been devistated, so I'm very proud of loosing the 2 pounds.
Next week Curves is doing a 6 week challenge. I'm going to get weighed in on Monday. There will be different winners for different challenges.
1. Whoever looses the most weight
2. Whoever loosed the most body fat
3. (Don't remember...Fill In Later)
Plus there are other challenges that we have to do to qualify for other prizes...
1. Bring in a bag with a can of juice, cereal & meat/tuna fish in a can for H.O.P.E.
2. Loose 5 lbs or 5 inches
3. Do at least 14 workouts within the 6 weeks
4. Do a workout on Halloween with a costume on
I think it'll be fun...can't wait to do it!