Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ABC, Easy as 1,2,3

A is for age:
32

B is for burger of choice:
Big burger with lettuce, tomatoe & extra mayo

C is for what kind of car you drive:
Chevy Malibu

D is for your dog's name:
N/A

E is for essential item you use everyday:
Computer

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
House

G is for favorite game:
Scene It

H is for Hometown:
Lincoln, Vermont

I is for instruments you play:
Clarinet

J is for favorite juice:
Orange Juice

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
I don't kick butt.

L is for last restaurant you ate at?
Friendly's

M is for your favorite Muppet:
Gonzo

N is for Number of Piercing:
2

O is for overnight hospital stays:
When I had my club foot surgery & babies

P is for people you were with today:
Grandma, Grandpa, Adam & the boys

Q is for what you do with your quiet time:
Spend it on the computer

R is for biggest regret:
I don't think I have any.

S is for status:
With a signifigant other

T is for time you woke up today:
5:30am

U is for what you consider unique:
Homes

V is for vegetable you love:
Tomato (or is it a fruit?)

W is for worst habit:
Not keeping up with my house work

X is for x-rays you've had:
Teeth, Foot & hand

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
Yogurt

Z is for zodiac sign:
Gemini

No comments: