Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mom's Day Off

I had a really nice day on Tuesday. Adam wanted me to get out of the house, since I'm there all the time. So I went to my best friends, Carrie's for the day. Well she got a new home, so we decided to meet at her old house, and I'd fallow her from there. Well, knowing Carrie, she's always doing something nice. So she said to a fallow her to her home and leave my car there because we got an appointment in 15 minutes. Luckily she don't live to far from her old home. So we got to her house and I jumped into her car and off we went. She brought me to get my nails painted. It was so nice of her. Then afterwords we went to Rosies for lunch. Then I spent the rest of the day at her house.

It was really nice to get out the house and do something besides being with my boys. Don't get my wrong, I love being with my boys, they are my life, but 24/7, a mom needs a break sometimes.

No comments: