Monday, February 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook, February 2nd



For Today...February 2

Outside my window... chilly, with snow on the ground. Cloudy and a slight breeze.

I am thinking... how I'm procrastinating the day away

I am thankful for... having a very nice birthday party for my boy, Brayden.

From the learning rooms... Tristan listen well with his EEE teachers.

From the kitchen... A sink full of dishes that need to be washed.

I am wearing... Comfortable jeans and a Disney's "Goofy" sweatshirt.

I am creating... a new blog, which will help me declutter my home.

I am going... to my mom's later, plus I need to go to the store and pick up somethings for my Valentine swap.

I am hoping... that the ground hog will be wrong. I've had enough winter already!

I am hearing... my little boy whimpering as he is trying to go to sleep.

Around the house... A lot of cleaning and picking up to do.

One of my favorite things... The way my boys laugh

A few plans for the rest of the week... Meeting with Tristan's & Brayden's teachers.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Brayden's 2nd Birthday



No comments: