Sunday, May 3, 2009

My 20 Favorite Things

Peggy at The Simple Woman is hosting 20 of my favorite things. Click on the link to join the fun!

20 Of My Favorite Things

1. Color-Any Shade of Blue
2. Dessert-Red Velvet Cake
3. Smell-Lilac
4. Flower-Carnation
5. Animal-Cats
6. Month-July
7. Beverage-Coke
8. Pair of shoes-Just My Sneakers I Wear Everyday
9. Snack-Reese Cups
10. Song-God Bless The USA
11. Book-None
12. Fruit-Strawberries
13. Hairstyle-French braid
14. Piece of clothing-None
15. Store to clothes shop-TJ Maxx
16. Season-Spring
17. Hobby-Scrapbooking
18. Thing to collect-Charming Tails
19. Movie-Independence Day
20. Restaurant-Longhorn

4 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

You sound like my kind ofpeople. Just a simple girl. Hope you have a great day.
Molly

Jerralea said...

You gotta love red velvet cake reese's cups!

I enjoyed your list. God bless!

A happy heart at home said...

I like carnations, cats, peanut butter cups, and strawberries, too!

~Susan

Linda said...

So far everyone has done a great job of answering. Maybe I should do mine again!