Thursday, August 20, 2009

Writer's Workshop: Things I've Learned From My Toddler



I'll actually will be writing about Things I've learned From My Toddler's.

I've learned that

- Even toddlers need some reading material when they go potty



- How badly they want to be just like the big kids



- No matter how HOT it is, they just want to run and play




- Even though a child can't carry a tune, you replay their music video over and over again because you just love hearing it.




Check out more Writer's Workshop at Mama's Losin' It




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwww. That is a great list. Your little toddler is too too cute! Happy playing in the HEAT today with your muffins : )

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Fun post. What great photos :D

My Trendy Tykes said...

That first pic is so "stinkin" cute!

Claudya Martinez said...

I love it and it made me smile.

Erin said...

I LOVED that first pic, aren't toddler's great?