Monday, March 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book - March 16, 2009


For Today

Outside my window...
Foggy and a light frost on the ground. Birds chirping near by.

I am thinking... How my hair looks. It's a new look for me. Red with bangs.

From the learning rooms... new crafts

I am thankful for... the ability to hope

From the kitchen... Some prepping I'm going to be doing for St. Patrick's Day

I am wearing... Champion t-shirt, and sweat pants

I am reading... More blogs

I am hoping... That spring is finally here!

I am creating... a schedule

I am hearing... An airplane passing by

Around the house... Tidying up

One of my favorite things... Taking pictures

A few plans for the rest of the week... EEE visit, Curves workouts & Dinner with my parents on Tuesday

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

My new hair style


No comments: