Monday, March 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 30 2009


For Today...

Outside my window... cool and dreary

I am thinking... how I need to lose some weight

From the learning rooms... putting together this weeks plan for Tristan

I am thankful for... for my health. Being over weight, but yet healthy

From the kitchen... some picking up that needs to be done

I am wearing... Grey t-shirt and jeans

I am reading... The Life Organizer by Jennifer Louden

I am hoping... That I get some motivation this week

I am creating... Next weeks menu

I am hearing... The TV

Around the house... Lots of laundry that needs to be done

One of my favorite things... Finding new crafts to do with my boys

A few plans for the rest of the week... Jayden has a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and hopefully go to my SIL to do some scrapbooking or crafts.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Tristan working out on the Wii

No comments: