Monday, March 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 23, 2009



Outside my window... Sunny skies

I am thinking... How sad I've been feeling

From the learning rooms...Projects for the boys to do

I am thankful for...getting Tristan's glasses fixed

From the kitchen... A huge pile of dishes that need to be washed

I am wearing... T-shirt & jeans

I am reading... More blogs

I am hoping... That we can check out the new IHOP that's opening this week

I am creating... Some Easter plans

I am hearing... The TV and the wind

Around the house... Tidying up

One of my favorite things... Watching my boys explore

A few plans for the rest of the week... Curves workout, Brayden's Doctor appointment on Friday

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Tristan shaking a bag, one of the process of making ice cream!



2 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey girl...I just thought I would swing back by! I see you have been feeling sad..I hope your spirit lifts soon!

(Forget the dishes...go play outside!) :)

Angie said...

Thanks so much for the comment Brandi. You put a smile on my face.