Sunday, March 8, 2009

Brotherly Love

Having children is beautiful and rewarding. I always wanted children, but didn't really think it would happen to me. Now I have 3 wonderful boys that I love with all my heart. Of course they're still very young, but teaching them now about love and family will definitely progress as they get older. My brother and I were very close as children, and to this day, we love and respect each other. We're only 13 months apart but there are time you'd thing we were twins, because we know what each other is thinking and or doing.
I believe it has a lot to do with upbringing. My parent's didn't allow fighting or disrespecting each other. I have to admit, my brother did spoil me. He'd give in to me when I was young, I guess he didn't want to hear me whine. But, like I said, we got along great. I have a lot of fond memories of my childhood. I hope my boy's will too.

1st picture is Tristan & Brayden. 2nd picture is Tristan & Jayden


3rd Picture

Brayden & Jayden




No comments: