Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Received An Award!

Jenn(ifer) from Adventures In Raising Boys gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award.
Here are the rules:

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...
tagging them and letting them know they won!
You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard
letting the whole wide world know you are KREATIV!

Seven Things I Love:

1.Blogging

2.Spring

3.Christmas

4.Vacationing With My Family

5.Longhorn Restaurant

6.Sunrise

7.Taking Pictures


Seven blogs that impress me with their creativity:

1. Brenda at Party Planning Mom

2. Shannon at Shannon's Creations

3. Jennifer at Blissful Moments

4. Sherrie at Boogers, Screams, Headaches & Dreams

5. Gail at Can't Stop Making Things

6. Bobbi at Casa Camacho

7. Colleen at Crayons Glue and Scissors...Oh My


4 comments:

Bobbi & Noe said...

Thank you so much! I appreciate it ;)I love your blog. I'm gonna have to follow it. Thanks for visiting my family's site. Come back and visit :)

Busy Bee with Three said...

Thanks Angie! You made my day! I still feel like a rookie at this blog thing and I am so glad others do come and read!!:0) Colleen

Sherrie said...

Thank you...I'm going to post this now. Sorry it's taken me this long. :(

Brenda said...

Thank you so much Angie! I am so flattered!

I'm sorry it took me so long to get here - I can't seem to get out of Spring Break mode!