Monday, April 20, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - April 20, 2009

For Today...

Outside my window... sun shinning and and a light breeze

I am thinking... how I have a lot to do this week within my home

From the learning rooms... earth day crafts

I am thankful for... warm temperatures, finally

From the kitchen... dishes in the sink, counter and table need to be cleaned

I am wearing... t-shirt, pj bottoms and barefeet

I am reading...blogs

I am hoping...to finish some things I want to do this week

I am creating... nothing right now

I am praying... that Adam finds confidence in his job

Around the house... a lot of picking up

One of my favorite things...is bowling. We went bowling yesterday for my nephew's birthday. I didn't get to bowl, but my mom said that she'd watch the kids some night so Adam and I can go bowling

A few plans for the rest of the week...nothing to much, hope to visit my best friend before the week is over since her kids are on vacation this week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Tristan & daddy watching the bowling ball go done the lane, hoping Tristan get's a strike!


1 comment:

Auntie E said...

I like bowling, love the photo.