Monday, April 27, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - April 27, 2009


For Today...

Outside my window... sunny clear sky's with a breeze.

I am thinking... how fast this month went by

From the learning rooms... mother's day crafts

I am thankful for... that Memorial Day is almost here...Big Town Wide Lawn Sale. I'm getting rid of a lot of things this year!

From the kitchen... I have a sink full of dishes that is calling me

I am wearing... jean shorts, white kitty t-shirt and barefeet

I am reading... blogs

I am hoping... to box all the winter clothes up this week and bring out the summer.

I am creating... my scrapbooks that I've been falling behind in

I am praying... my family to be well

Around the house... Opening all the windows.

One of my favorite things... sunrises

A few plans for the rest of the week... Brayden's OT, babysit my cousin and hopefully some walking.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

My baby, Jayden who fell asleep while I was filling out my daybook.




1 comment:

auntrene said...

HI, I thought I would take a second and stop by, I am your blog swap buddy from Mamarazzi. I am loving the idea of the blog swap. I am working on getting you a box of goodies put together. I have several favorites already picked out to share with you.
I think it is great fun.
I am also hosting a giveaway on my blog if you would like to stop by and leave a comment to try to win.
Have fun!

itsjustmerene2003 at yahoo dot com
http://auntrene.blogspot.com